Keita Turner is a NYC + STL based award-winning and nationally published interior designer who creates Enduring Fashionably Classic Designs. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, Keita Turner has an extensive background in both fashion and interior design. Her acclaimed full-service interior and product design studio, Keita Turner Design, specializes and offers expertise in residential and commercial interior design, with a focus on full-scale renovations, new build construction, and fully furnished surroundings. Working closely with architects, builders, contractors, artisans, and custom furniture makers, Keita Turner Design has produced environments for numerous high-profile clients across the country and beyond.
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Andrew Martin Interior Design Review World’s Top 100 Interior Designers of 2022
- Traditional Home Magazine NEW TRAD Rising Stars of Design 2022.
- HGTV Designer of the Year - 2022 Nominee and Category Winner
- Black Interior Designers Network Top 20 Designers (BIDN).
- New York Cottages and Gardens Magazine Innovation in Design Awards (NYC&G-IDAs) Finalist and Honoree.
- International Design Awards (IDA) Honoree and Prize Winner.
WSJ, NYT, ABC, CBS, Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Vogue, Traditional Home, Good Housekeeping, New York Magazine, Brownstoner & more
John Legend, Sharon Pratt (former DC Mayor), Patricia R. & Reverend Calvin O. Butts, III, Henry Carrier (former COO of S&P Global)
“My design philosophy is about creating surroundings that will play a beneficial and spiritually uplifting role in my client’s lives! I am an interior designer whose business and passion is about creating transformative, fashionably enduring designs that are clean and functional, warm and inviting, suitable and inspirational, but most importantly that uplift the human spirit. Using the client’s lifestyle as my canvas, I design environments that both adapt to and convey the motivations, ethos, and habitudes of my clients.”
THINGS I CAN ADVISE ON:
- Interior Design Advice
- Furniture and Spatial Layouts
- Store + Brand Resources to Consider
- Styling (surfaces, sofas, beds, walls etc.)
- Color Palettes and Schemes
- Paint/Wall Treatments
- Drapery/Window Treatments
- Fixtures, Finishes and Trims
- Cabinetry and Built-ins
- Product Branding
- Creative Direction
- Business & Career Advice
- and More!
I love helping others channel abundance, productivity and spiritual uplift through the built design environment. Looking forward to helping you on your design project! Are you ready for more satisfaction, balance, and beauty in your dwelling? Then let’s chat! 😊